A loan used for purchasing personal or household assets such as bike, motorbike, computer set or for meeting essential household needs such as water filters, latrines, and solar energy products which are affected to child well-being.
||KHR, USD, or THB
||KHR 80,000 – KHR 20,000,000
USD 351 – USD 5,000
THB 800 – THB 200,000
||Based on client's business cash flow
||Community Based Solidarity Group, Solidarity Group or Individual
|Monthly Interest Rate & Loan Term
|| Loan Size
- Access to financial education provided by VisionFund’s staff
- Opportunity to be selected as best client who child will be granted scholarship until finishing high school.
- Be entitled to annual lucky draw.
- Be entitled to Safety Net Program for loan written off in the case of client’s death
- Aged between 18-65 years old
- Good character and sound credit background
- At least has one year residence address
- Consent from spouse or household members to access the loan
- Realistic and profitable business plan
- Ability to share the investment, either by being an owner-operated business or by sharing ownership of the assets purchased with the applied loan
- Ability to form group guarantee
- Ability to provide guarantor(s) with sufficient collateral to cover repayment of the loan amount
How to apply
- Visit nearest VisionFund's branch or call us at 023 96 3333