This loan is specially designed to enable communities to increase capital for expanding their businesses especially agricultural factors such as selling crops, fertilizers, feeds, and crop manufacture.
||USD 3,000 – USD 25,000
||6 months – 60 months
||Based on client's business cash flow
Requirements for AC Entity/Association
- Have a legal business or income generating activities which show sustainability and trend of potential growth.
- Be able to provide collateralized assets to assure the loan worth at least 200% of the total loan amount either soft title or hard title deed.
- Must have a loan borrowing representative
- AC/Association is able to show adequate repayment coverage ratio
- All board members have to acknowledge on loan borrowing as co-borrower.
- Acknowledgement or recommendation is required from WVC for all AC which are under support of WVC, and from related supporter/NGO for other AC/association.
- AC/association must be established at least one (1) year and have at least one business income generation excluded lending business (cash credit to own member).
How to apply
- Visit nearest VisionFund's branch or call us at 023 96 3333